martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

3 videos! with a extra...

I choose that video because is the video that my cat prefer for sleep, she is so relaxed when listen that cutes meows, it is a amazing, she recognize the cats when they are happy or irritating. Lili sleep all night when she see that video.
That is amazing, these animals sings better than me, I don’t want to think the time that the author used for produce these videos. The most impressive is that you can find so many videos like that, the most popular is the video of the goat.
When I saw that video for the first time. I had a blend of feeling. I wanted to cry, the animals need respect. She lost the confidence for a… I don’t understand why the people do things that damage the mind of the innocents. At least, now She is happy. 


4 comentarios: