martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

MY FAVORITE ELECTRONIC GADGET

Resultado de imagen para laptop kawaiiWow! I don't think that, but my favorite electronic gadget is the computer (Notebook), I got that gadget 3 years ago, it has suffered so many accidents. I use my computer for everything, I study with it, when I want to see a movie, I use my notebook, I listen to music, read books, see tutorials, etc.
I use it everyday, because I need to update with the subjects and… of course have fun for a moment.
I like it because it’s so easy to use, you can do so many things with your laptop, you can search everything that you need to know, and logically you need internet jaja. But even so that, it’s so practical. My grandmother is learning to use it.
My life without my computer been like a life of the persons that like the cellphones, although I don’t like to use the electronic gadget like the people today… I think that I will read more books, I will dedicate more time for my family.
Resultado de imagen para laptop kawaii

4 comentarios:

  1. kawaiii!, WE have the same favorite gadget (copycat), I have the same opinion about our life without this electrnic gadget.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. have a notebook is the best, i like too, but i prefer something more portable

    ResponderBorrar